Join us on Thursday, November 11 at 7:00pm for the next edition of the Health Gap’s Virtual Town Hall Series for the Black Community. Titled “We Must Save Our Kids,” our panel of doctors and COVID-19 experts will discuss the new CDC guidelines related to COVID vaccines for children and answer questions from the community about keeping our kids and families as safe as possible. Panelists will include:
- Dr. Louito Edje, Family Health Associate Dean, UC Health
- Dr. Carl Fichtenbaum, Moderna Principal Investigator & Infectious Diseases Physician, UC Health
- Dr. Robert Frenck, Pfizer Principal Investigator & Director, Vaccine Research Center at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital
- Dr. Camille Graham, Primary Care & Pediatrics Physician at Mercy Health
- Dr. Roosevelt Walker, Obstetrics & Gynecology Physician at TriHealth
The Virtual Town Hall Series is hosted by the Center for Closing the Health Gap and moderated by Cincinnati City Councilmember Jan-Michele Lemon Kearney and Tropikana.